2011年12月18日星期日

Find The Cheapest Kastle Skis

So a great deal is happening and has happened in ski shape and design in the final 5-10 years that lots of skiers are confused as to what would make a good acquire when investing in new skis.1st of all, the wider skis function, and they function really nicely. Last year I bought a pair of K2 Coombas at 174 length. The first day I skied knee-deep to thigh deep powder at Mammoth Mountain. I could not think the distinction the wider skis created! I skied far better than I ever had the first day I skied the wider skis.I had been skiing skis having a 88 centimeter waist. They worked superior on firm snow and groomed snow, but had been extremely unpredictable in soft powder and crud. I truly located myself avoiding powder on powder days and here's why.When I would ski Air Swimmers powder, most of my turns were fine. But on maybe the 10th or 20th turn, I would break by way of the crust producing my body overroate within the finish of the turn. This was so unpredictable when it would take place that I identified myself focusing intensely attempting to catch these breakthough/ overrotations, and it spoiled the fun of air swimmers skiing powder and crud.With my K2 Coombas (102 centimeter waist), they float greater within the powder which gives less resistance within the turns, and is really beneficial on traverses in soft snow and powder since you do not sink in as deep.The other style feature I truly like on my new skis will be the wide point of the shovel is moved back which makes it ski like a shorter ski, and is far more predictable in my turns.But the newest feature in modern day skis is rocker. I have to admit that rocker in a ski does not make sense to me logically. But that doesn't mean it doesn't work. I tried my instructors K2 Hardsides last year which are comparable to my Coombas with rocker in the tip.The day I skied them was an ugly day, plus the lifts shut down just immediately after I tested the skis. Syma s107 upgrade I located I did not like them, but honestly it could have easily been the conditions.Now on powder days at Mammoth Mountain a lot of the locals are out on their rockered powder skis. I can see the advantages of getting able to "smear" your turns in powder and crud, but I'm trying to find skiers with encounter skiing rockered skis. What do you like about rockered skis and what do you not like?Most design "breakthroughs" are taken to an extreme at some point where the design change is no longer an asset, and you absolutely don't choose to get stuck with one of those sets of skis.So I'm seeking some guidance from those of you that have expertise with rockered skis. Can you tell me your experiences, what you may have learned, what model of skis you prefer and why?I program to test rockered skis on a powder day at Mammoth Mountain soon. What skis do you recommend for an professional skier, 53 years old, 160 pounds, who skis Mammoth Mountain 80+ days a year? Please give me your advice so I can share it with the visitors to this blog, OK? And flying shark balloon I will share what I discover when I demo skis at Mammoth Mountain.

没有评论:

发表评论